Outdoor Propane Fireplaces
A fireplace isn’t just for indoor coziness. Installing an Outdoor Propane Fireplace will truly enhance your outdoor living space and extend the length of your seasonal enjoyment by providing warmth.
Hearth & Ember Home Heating helps homeowners throughout Prince Edward Island pick the best backyard propane fireplaces. We offer professional installation, and we’re happy to work with you to determine the best model and value for your home and budget.
Outdoor fireplaces are pre-built and ready to install. With no venting or chimney required, installation is simple and easy. Install an Outdoor Propane Fireplace in your yard for the perfect breathtaking focal point.
Contact Hearth & Ember Home Heating today to find out more!
Advantages of Outdoor Propane Fireplaces
- You don’t need to have firewood on hand
- Easy to use: a switch or remote fires it up and just as quickly puts the fire out
- You have control over how much heat is produced
- No major cleaning – no flammable creosote that will need to be cleaned from the vent system, like with wood fireplaces
- Annual safety inspection and periodic wiping down is about all the maintenance that’s necessary
- Clean-burning operation meets all stringent EPA requirements
- Can install in any outside location of your home
- Runs on natural gas or propane
Invest in a Modern Outdoor Propane Fireplace
One of the major benefits of having an outdoor living space is having the ability to spend time relaxing outdoors. Patio furniture, outdoor kitchens, and other furnishings add to the ambiance of your patio or backyard and allow you to enjoy good weather, fine food, and the company of friends. One other aspect of outdoor living is your fire pit; among its many benefits, it provides a gathering place, serves as a decoration, and allows you to cook outdoors in a rustic campfire-style setting.