Propane Propane Fireplaces
Is it time for a new fireplace? Do you have an old, underperforming propane or wood fireplace and you’re thinking of an upgrade? What about a current open masonry fireplace that you just can’t get enough heat from? In either case, a new propane-fueled zero-clearance fireplace may be exactly what you’re looking for.
Hearth & Ember Home Heating helps homeowners throughout Prince Edward Island move up to more heat and performance with modern factory-built propane fireplaces. We offer professional installation, and we’re happy to work with you to determine the best model and value for your home and budget.
Zero-clearance (or ZC) fireplaces are pre-built and ready to install in an outside wall in your home. These units come heavily insulated, making them safe to be installed very close to wall boards, flooring, wiring and other materials in your home.
Contact Hearth & Ember Home Heating today to find out more!
Advantages of Propane Fireplaces
- Amazing, consistent heat on the coldest nights
- Easy to use: a switch or remote fires it up and just as quickly puts the fire out
- You have control over how much heat is produced
- No major cleaning – no flammable creosote that will need to be cleaned from the vent system, like with wood fireplaces
- Annual safety inspection and periodic wiping down is about all the maintenance that’s necessary
- Clean-burning operation meets all stringent EPA requirements
- Can install in any outside wall in your home – venting goes through a wall or the ceiling
- Runs on natural gas or propane
Invest in Modern Propane Fireplace Designs
If you want to maintain a contemporary look and feel in your home, you’ll be amazed by the many choices of modern fireplaces at your disposal. Your propane fireplace can have logs that mimic real wood to give it a traditional edge. The options are endless so you can get a custom design that suits you and your home décor.
The fireplace will be designed with a thermostat that allows you to increase the temperature of the room to a comfortable level. Propane fires are safer so you don’t have to worry about a fire breaking out when you go to sleep or leave the house. So long as the fireplace has been properly installed and is well maintained, your personal safety is guaranteed.